$45 includes free postage
* Postage can take from 3days - 2weeks Due to COVID 19 & christmas slowing AUSTRALIA POST down
Hand made by Flexmark.
The Sambar call is made to mimic the sounds made by the Sambar & Rusa deer, both male & female.
Reports are they may also work on Fallow, Chital and Hog deer but still need confirmation
The Calls are small and easy to use.
Directions for use
Place the black biting band in your mouth between your upper and lower teeth.
1) Bite down on the black biting band about midway back on the band (this closes the opening of the call).
2) Blow into the call while simultaneously relieving the pressure on your bite until you can get the mew sound of the sambar deer
3) Varying the pitch somewhat is sometimes possible by biting down on various positions of the call as you blow.
4) Every call will have a “sweet spot” where it feels and sounds the best. Experiment biting a little further back on the band for varied pitch and tones.
5) This won't take long to get right and will create very authentic sambar deer sounds.
6) Follow us & tag us in your photos!
Flexmark Sambar Deer Call
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Paul Boags Outdoors
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you have the option of returning your item and recieving a refund or exchanging your item for another, we're here to help.
-You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
-To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
-Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
-Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
-We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
-If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
-You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
-You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
-Shipping costs are non refundable.
-If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Exchange Items will only be shipped once postal payment has been recieved.
All Items are sent by Australia Post parcel post
A tracking number will be sent via email or SMS
Postage cost are based on weight
* Postage can take from 3days - 2weeks